If you are interested in making monetary donations to Wellcome Manor Family Services, please call 507-546-3295.
Non-monetary items we will always gladly accept:
- Clothing – gently used kids, women’s and maternity in particular. Please don’t donate items with holes, stains or unraveling seams; we’ll send those out to be recycled. We also do not accept shirts with slogans or images that allude to drugs or alcohol, or with sexually suggestive imagery.
- Books – children’s or adults, in good condition, with no missing pages.
- Personal care items – such as shampoo, conditioner, styling products, lotion, hair brushes, feminine hygiene products, etc.
- Diapers and baby wipes – especially in larger sizes, 4-5-6
- Art supplies – scrapbook paper, cardstock, acrylic paints, stickers, watercolor paper, etc.
- Crossword/word find/Sudoku books
Wellness Wish List
Items we unfortunately cannot accept:
- Used car seats
- Baby walkers/saucers
- Socks and underwear that are not in their original package
Please call ahead before bringing donation items, so we can be sure we have room to store them until they can be used. We may accept items not listed above depending on our clients’ needs. Please call 507-546-3295 and ask for Kymn at extension 113.
Thank you for your support!